1. Provides analyses and opinions on legal, policy, and compliance matters – external regulatory and internal requirements.
2. Anticipates and guards against legal risks and liabilities facing the company.
3. Represents the Company or its officials in various legal proceedings before the regular courts, tribunals, boards, and agencies.
4. Prepares pleadings, motions, discovery, stipulations, and the like, for and in behalf of the Company or its officials.
5. Conducts and coordinates research in multiple areas of law.
6. Writes, reviews, and edits reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents.
7. Prepares and reviews vendor, client, and employment contracts.
8. Develops, recommends, and executive legal strategies in the acquisition of water service areas.
9. Other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines
With at least two (2) years experience in litigation or corporate law practice
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Expertise in providing legal advice on compliance matters
Ability to review and draft legal documents
Proactive practical approach
Good grasp of general legal principles
Ability to manage multiple areas of law