1. Prepares Architectural drawings of detailed engineering design and all necessary technical bidding documents for CAPEX in-house projects in accordance with the specified quality, cost and time frame and acceptability as prescribed by the company.
2. Evaluates and recommends acceptable schemes of design for completion and coordinates all Working Drawings submitted by Engineers and Contractors prior to implementation on site within the prescribed time frame, and in accordance with Maynilad Standard Drawings and Specification.
3. Prepares quantity take-off which is required in the preparation of schedule of prices and measurement and payment for designed projects for in-house designed CAPEX projects within a prescribed time frame.
4. Keeps an update of design status of in-house and outsourced projects and prepares monitoring data as per quality management system.
5. Provides update/improvement of Maynilad standard drawings
Qualifications and Competency Requirements
Minimum Education and Work Experience
• B.S. Architecture graduate or any Engineering course/ equivalent
• At least one (1) year work experience related in Architectural/ Engineering design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Possesses analytical and technical competency related to job
• Computer skills (MS Office, AutoCADD proficient)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills