Candidates are expected to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for building, maintaining, or updating Maynilad’s financial models, including model modification as required, reflecting the latest financial statement and determining the latest estimate.
• Responsible for ensuring the availability and adequacy of data to be used in the financial models by establishing procedures for collecting information and building in appropriate checks and controls.
• Responsible for providing financial modeling and valuation for other groups in the organization.
• Responsible for providing analysis and insights around risks and opportunities.
• Maintain or exceed Maynilad’s quality standards for all assigned tasks.
Candidates must possess the following qualities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics or Finance
• At least three to five years of experience in designing, building, and populating financial models.