1. Responsible for improving major systems, processes and methods in the organization at the strategic level with the goal of increasing operational efficiencies.
2. Ensures that all systems, processes and methods are properly documented with corresponding backups.
3. Partners with various divisions in the implementation of change management initiatives.
4. Monitors and ensures compliance to and maintenance of improved systems and processes.
5. Develops new policies relevant to systems, processes and methods improvement.
6. Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Graduate of any engineering course.
With at least ten years of experience in business/systems and process improvement, preferably in a utility or manufacturing company.
With black belt six sigma certification an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
Excellent English and Filipino Communication skills in all forms: written, oral, and listening
Solid problem solving, analytical, and business acumen skills
Strong leadership skills
Excellent presentation skills
Experience in supervising projects and team activities
Knowledgeable in all areas of people management
Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines
Willingness to learn and be developed
Able to maintain confidential information
Customer service oriented
Able to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
Able to exercise great initiative and independent judgment
Able to speak publicly
WORKPLACE RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Microsoft office programs
Internet and Email access
WORKING CONDITIONS and OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS
Works in a normal office environment
Regular meetings with clients and suppliers outside the office
Works on weekends and late hours depending on the event
Occasional travel – local or international
Works in communities and security risk areas