Since our re-privatization in 2007, we have been investing in infrastructure projects that will improve and expand water and wastewater services in the West Zone.
We are committed to sustaining our investments until the end of our contract with the Philippine government in 2037. Below are some of our infrastructure projects.
• Laying of pipes with diameters above 300mm
• Laying of pipes with diameters of 300mm and below
• Non-pipe laying projects
• Facilities, electromechanical works, valve insertions, among others
• Projects to be funded by lending institutions
• Feasibility studies, procurement and design services