Maynilad Water Service Advisory as of August 17, 2016 (9 a.m.)
August 17, 2016
Maynilad is currently able to sustain water production within the normal average of 2,000 million liters per day (MLD), as turbidity of raw water coming from Ipo Dam remains within the acceptable average level of 300 nephelometric turbidity units (NTU) despite continued rains over the Ipo watershed.
However, customers living in elevated portions of the West Zone will still experience intermittent supply today as we conduct the system adjustments needed to fill up reservoirs. This intermittent supply will be felt beginning 2 p.m. today.
We will provide updates once system adjustments are completed, and we are able to bring water service back to normal levels.
We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused. Please bear with us as we try to address the effects of the heavy monsoon rains on the quality of our raw water supply.
For more information and for water tanker delivery requests, our customers can contact us through the following:
• Water Tankering Hotline 737-3311
• Maynilad Hotline 1626
• Cavite Toll-Free Hotline 1800-1000 WATER (92837)
• Website contact page www.mayniladwater.com.ph/contact.php
• Text Hotline 0998-8641446
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Social media accounts (Twitter: @maynilad, Facebook: MayniladWater)