Water storage advisory in preparation for Typhoon Rosita
October 29, 2018
October 29, 2019
Due to the possible threat of Typhoon Rosita, Maynilad Water Services, Inc. (Maynilad) is advising its customers to store enough water to be used just in case we need to implement water service interruption due to high turbidity in the raw water coming from Ipo Dam.
Strong winds and rainfall might cause sediments from the bottom of the dam to stir up which might cause the increase in turbidity level. This might force Maynilad to reduce water production at its La Mesa Water Treatment Plants.
Please stand-by for updates as we continue to monitor the situation in Ipo Dam and in our water treatment plants.
For queries and updates, please contact Maynilad through the following touchpoints:
- Maynilad Hotline: 1626 / 1-800-1000-WATER ( for Cavite customers)
- Website contact page: www.mayniladwater.com.ph/contact.php
- Text Hotline: 0998-8641446
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media accounts (Twitter: @maynilad, Facebook: MayniladWater)